What would you think if the girls were all quiet and then you walk through the hall to see why it is so dangerously quiet and found THIS!!!!!Kari was already hiding under the bed as she heard me coming down the hall. She knew she was in BIG trouble.
As I scolded Kari for cutting both her sister's hair and her own I had to keep on turning around because I would have to try not laughing. I was so tired and it really was a bad thing Kari did, but it really was funny at the same time, but I couldn't let the girls know that.
Kari cut the front sides of her own hair, you can see how it is uneven. She is really racking up a criminal record with scissors. First the eyebrows and eyelashes and now her and her sister's hair. We did not get Kari's hair fixed. She has to live with her natural consequences of having cut her own hair. Plus, if we scrunch her curly hair you really can't even tell and it will not scar her forever or irrevocably damage her childhood. Hopefully this will be like the chicken pox and she never does it again.
You can see that Kya was scalped in the area of her bangs. I called our friend Kandice Cluff to help repair the problems. She cut in more bangs to help mask the scalped areas.
Kari cut off Kiera's half ponytail.
Kiera now has a mullet. Why did Kya and Kiera let Kari cut their hair? Because it something new and they were getting attention.
Kandice was able to fix Kiera's hair, although it meant cutting off all her lovely curly locks. She now sports a cute bob and she is great with it.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! And I thought Brian was a menace with the scissors. At least the hairdos were salvagable. And you can tease Kari about it for the next 50 years or so.
Post a Comment