We had to go and re-take pictures because we lost all our pictures from the wedding (very sad), and then our camera had gotten wet and doesn't quite work the way it used to. So, by the time we tried to take this family picture we only had enough battery for one try and this is what we got. Our family definitely is growing. Our kids are so much bigger and keep getting so beautiful (and handsome for Kolden). Kade just keeps getting more and more handsome and then I said "do I really look like that?" about myself. I guess I've changed a lot too, I hope for the better.
Karinya (6 years old)
Kyandra (4 years old)
Kierana ( 2 1/2 years old and quite the little lady)
Kolden (10 1/2 months old and so guapo like his daddy)
Cute Kiddos - Wow, we have four. It still boggles my mind!
Gorgeous Girls! I love this picture. We will get it blown up and put it in their room! I hope they look back years from now and are just as close and happy as they are in that picture.KARLA & SAM's WEDDING: They got married! I made ~450 cupcakes for the reception. Karla and I went and got pedicures and manicures, our toes are so cute! Karla made a lovely bride. I will try and get some pictures to add to the blog for our family history. It was a bit of a stressful day and Karla barley caught the end of the luncheon, and with the help of some anxiety medicine she was married at the St. George Opera House and had a lovely reception. They are extremely happy together!
No comments:
Post a Comment