Friday, September 10, 2010

Kolden's first HAIR CUT!

Our little MR. doesn't look like a girls anymore - he got his first big boy hair cut. We would be in public with all the kids and even though Kolden was wearing boy clothes, people would still comment on our four cute girls. Now he looks all boy and still has some of his cute curls left.
Kade was pretty surprised I actually went through with it and got his hair cut. Kade is currently going through a "I am afraid I'm balding so I will just have long hair myself" phase. His hair is by far longer than mine. It is kind of funny. Everyone hates his long hair and Kade thinks it is hillarious. When Kade is ready I'm sure he will cut it. For now, our cute Kolden boy has an awesome boy cut. I think he likes it, he doesn't pull his hair now like he use to. Thanks Kandice - you did a great job cutting his hair!

1 comment:

Jax said...

William just turned one and he has already had two haircuts because I am crazy in love with his little head with a short boy haircut! We are actually cutting it again tomorrow, along with mine...I'm hoping to chop of thirteen inches to donate.