Friday, September 10, 2010

39 STEPS - at the Shakespearian Festival

We went and saw "39 STEPS" at the Shakespearean Festival. Beth (Mom), Clint and myself laughed our heads off. This show is an Alfred Hitchcock Murder Mystery Comedy. The performers were so go I decided I had to take Kade to see it.


So, Kade came with me and Karla with Sam, Chad and Creta. We really enjoyed the show. I love sitting by people that really laugh hard. Clint was so fun to sit by the first time because he laughs so hard and Kade was practically rolling on the floor this time.

We had fun on our date. Thanks Mom for tending the kids so we could go and for taking me the first time.

*Lost pictures: Mom (Beth) received some tickets for the Shakespearean Festival for her retirement and she used some of them to take Karla and me to see "Pride and Prejudice". We went out to dinner and then to the show. Karla loves "Pride and Prejudice" and we had a really fun time there. I know we took some pictures, but I can't find them. Maybe I will in the future.

1 comment:

Creta said...

Kelli - I'm sure glad you document some our of fun times. It's so fun to remember the experience through your blog. Thanks