Kade has recently purchased our family a 1992 Lincoln Town Car. I still don't love it much, but we will need a second car that can hold all six of us when Kolden is born. I told Kade that if he painted the "Grandma Car" - Lincoln Town Car the same color as this awesome car then it would make it more likeable. I give Kade a hard time as I tease him, but it would make the car look great with this kind of a paint job. The colors are "Shamrock" as the base coat and "Indy Green" as the top coat with lots and lots of 'candy' in the top coat that makes it shine so much. Kade is constantly schooling me in "Car Appreciation" so I am learning a lot.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
2009 Hurricane Easter Car Show & KADE WON!
Kade has recently purchased our family a 1992 Lincoln Town Car. I still don't love it much, but we will need a second car that can hold all six of us when Kolden is born. I told Kade that if he painted the "Grandma Car" - Lincoln Town Car the same color as this awesome car then it would make it more likeable. I give Kade a hard time as I tease him, but it would make the car look great with this kind of a paint job. The colors are "Shamrock" as the base coat and "Indy Green" as the top coat with lots and lots of 'candy' in the top coat that makes it shine so much. Kade is constantly schooling me in "Car Appreciation" so I am learning a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Kade!!! Your car is SWEET!
Nice work!
Post a Comment