Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Annual Staheli Farm Fun!

We could come here every weekend and just love it! There is always adventure to be had at the Stahlie Farm. Kolden enjoyed his first red neck trampoline.
I think I need to figure out the camera better or learn how to take better pictures because this was a really cute picture, but didn't turn out so good.
Oh, we love swings!


We watched pig races this year. I always see some students I have had or do have working there.
We love the petting zoo. This was a very friendly donkey.
The kids liked the cows and then they started moo-ing and they were a bit startled. You can see by the look on Kolden's face that he wasn't sure how he like the cows up close. For Kolden, all the animals were either puppies or kitties. Kodlen really loves dogs.
Kari is very acrobatic on the rope swing. She is a daring girl!
This was a fun new game this year. We had to pump the water out into the rain gutters and get the ducks to the other end. It was a race! Kade and I love a bit of competition and played the game over and over again several times.
Kolden is all boy and loves anything with wheels, like this tractor.
The girls found more swings and daddy was so great to pull them so they could swing.

We went on the tractor cart ride. It was so fun!

The girls didn't go down the corn slide so much this year, but enjoyed playing in the corn.

We had another great trip to the Stahlie Farm! Until next year.

No comments: