
During Spring Break we tried out my latest Mystery Dinner Game (I decided I didn't want it to be a murder - maybe I'm feeling more sensitive with 10 1/2 weeks left of this pregnancy). It is set on the Big Island of Hawaii. We had a first dinner with the Cottam's on Wednesday. We didn't get everyone's picture taken. We were glad to have Grandma Beth, Aunt Karla and Uncle Clint there, as well as my cousin and his family Richard and Wendy Paxman and their son Gavin.
In this picture Kade was a gambler named Chance Del Oro, Karla was a store manager, Carrie Cash, and Grandma Beth was a Hotel Maid, Wanda Tipa.

I was a Geologist for the Volcano National Park (a job I would love in real life) named Roxy Erupto, and the girlies were Hawaiian helpers. They love dressing up and wearing the lays. We had a little hula and a limbo competition as part of our mystery dinner.

This was our chocolate volcano cake. I used dry ice to make is smoke. Our pet fish "Blink" is in the background and a crab made out of balloons.

We had fun decorating the house with pictures of Hawaii and erupting volcanoes. We also had some sea creatures from balloons.

I love dishes, so this was our place setting. The umbrellas in the drinks were fun to have.

The Cheesman family came for our mystery dinner on Saturday. Cortney's face tatoo was awesome! Cortney was a Fire Dancer from the Polynesian Cultural Center named Cole Flamming, and Ashley was Aqua Diva, a snorkeling instructor. (Ashley came in second place in our limbo contest, even with a hurt back.)

Creta was a Hotel Maid, Wanda Tipa, and Brian was a homeless surfer dude, Rip Tide.

Pete was a deep sea pearl diver and photographer for National Geographic named Hunter Hypoxic (in real life he moonlights as an octopus tamer). Brittany was the ABC Store Manager, Carrie Cash.

Hillary was the Volcano Geologist, Roxy Erupto. Kyler was a gambler and avid Green Sea Turtle Watcher, Chance Del Oro. You can see he has his binoculars to spy on his Foxy Roxy. (Hillary won the extra clue by winning the limbo contest (even at 4 months pregnant) and then won the Mystery Dinner Game.)

Kade was our bartender, Mo Drinks. I was the hostess, Twinkie.
Thanks to everyone for coming, we had a great time and we hope you did too!
3 comments:
Kelli, this really was SO fun! thanks for ALL you did to make it such an entertaining and fun evening! Your hard work and thought always impresses me! Thanks and we love you!
Holly Cow!! It looks so awesome and so fun! What a fantastic night. I may have to steal this idea and have a party. I really, really need some summer fun. I'm cold:(
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. We will hopefully make it down to a mystery dinner one of these times. We sure do like the invites thanks for thinking of us. We miss you guys and hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment