
My youngest brother, Chad, just got off the plane from Chile. We are SO excited to have him back and give him lots of hugs.

My kids are the neices and nephew that Chad has. Chad was introduced to Kiera and Kolden, whom he had never met. Chad looks great and we are thrilled to have him back!

My mom worked very hard get ready for Chad's dinner.

Chad gave his misson report talk and Kolden was blessed. I made balloon people to represent them. Don't they look similar?

Handsome baby Kolden in his little tux (from the Bear Mill) with Grandma Creta and Grandpa Brian Cheesman.

Baby Kolden with dad and mom.

Grandma Beth has a sweet sleeping baby Kolden.

Our girls are so funny and full of energy.

These are my siblings and my mom. We all look like adults, that is so weird.
1 comment:
Great pictures! I also have that same feeling when I see a picture of me with my siblings- "who are these adults?" Weird!
Post a Comment