
Kolden is the star of the household and his big sisters are always wanting to kiss him and give him attention.

Kiera is especially desirous to hold Kol all the time. She is so proud of herself and what a great big sister she is.

Kari love Kolden too and does a great job holding him safely.

Kya doesn't every miss out on her turn as well. She will sometimes help me feed him his bottle.

Of course we need to see proud tired dad hold his little son.

I know I probably shouldn't love this picture as much as I do, but it is sooo cute to me. It shows his left cheak dimple too.

Here is our Kolden posing with his leg bent. Dad is a big fan of the socks (no bows or ruffles on them).

Sweet Kolden!

This is the main picture we chose for his birth announcement. He is a handsome boy!

He is finally starting to grow more and fill out his clothes a bit better. He is a good baby and we love having him.
4 comments:
I love, LoVe, LOVE the tube socks! So cute! Kolden is handsome! I really have been checking 3-4 times per day looking for an update. Glad to see some pictures! (I do understand how busy you are, of course ;).
He is darling! And what good little mommies your girls are. Love the pictures.
Love the cars outfit. Just like Daddy :)
Oh, he is GORGEOUS! I am so happy for you. I wanted to see you while I was in St. George, but we had family visiting from Finland & the time flew by. Maybe we can get together during the holidays. You look great, & your children are adorable! Take care, Supermom!
Post a Comment