Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3 bugs in a rug - with matching dresses

Grandma Beth gave the girls matching dresses for Christmas and my sister got them all to smile at the same time. She has a special talent for that.
They do look cute and they are so fun all together. We had a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable. I need your sister to help me take some pictures of my boys- I can't even get TWO kids to smile at once.

Amy and Jeremy said...

I love matching!!! They all belong together so of course they must match. SO CUTE!!! I can totally tell they are yours.

Jax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jax said...

I am having so much fun with matching clothes. I'll have to send you a picture of my girls in their cute summer "USA" shirts...once I get it taken (I'm still waiting for summer).