
For those that don't know, every October Kade and I host a Murder Mystery Dinner. I usually have to edit them to make them more PG rated, so this year I decided to write my own. It is called "Rampage in Rome". It was so much fun. Kade says I should sell this clean Murder Mystery Dinner on the internet, but we'll see. We had three different dinners because the max number of people at one dinner is eight. We were happy to have all our guests come, dress-up and have fun. Kade and I were the same characters for all three dinners. I was a musician named Vibia and Kade was Giaus, a gladiator. (Our daughters were SO proud of their daddy for dressing up like Hercules - he is the latest Disney crush.)
The Campbell's as a soldier named Quintus and a widow named Tita.

The Cluff's as a Pagan worshiper named Octavius and the Empress Spuria.

The Parker's as a slave named Servius and a concubine named Aphillia.

Our new neighbors, who we love having as neighbors, the Cleavland's as the Empress Spuria and a Pagan worshiper, Octavius.

Karla & Clint Cottam (my sister and brother) as a widow, Tita, and a soldier, Quintus.

The Edward's (they are expecting twins, a boy and a girl, anytime now) as a concubine named Aphillia and a slave named Servius.

Some of our decorations for the house

To help create an atmosphere we brought in a fountain - very Roman like.

The Wallace's (also expecting a baby girl) as a soldier and a widow.

The Cheesman's (Brian & Creta) as a Pagan worshipper and the Empress.

The Cheesman's (Cortney & Ashley) as a concubine and a slave.

I love dishes and place settings! Setting the table is one of the funnest parts of a Murder Mystery Dinner to me.

Our deceased Emperor, Regulus Augustus, for the Murder Mystery Dinner is the guy on the wall.
1 comment:
You could totally sell that! What an awesome activity.
Post a Comment